- Greenville LNG’s aim of the development of 25 hubs is to open the gas market to third parties/franchisees.
- LNG will be compressed to CNG & each hub will have 6 to 12 dispensers.
- LNG will replace the AGO & CNG will replace PMS.
- The de-compression units will be used by 3rd parties for loading & distributing CNG in the area.
- Greenville will bring LNG to the hubs and to each state of Northern Nigeria and the Middle Belt.
- LPG: each hub will be equipped with a storage & bottling facility that will be franchised to a third party.
- Medical Centres / Pharmacy: These facilities will be franchised to third parties.
Last but not the least, this is the best carbon footprint fuel and solution among fossil fuels available!!