This position shall support the LNG Regasification business, which includes new business development activities in customer sites across Nigeria and front-end engineering to meet growth aspiration of Greenville LNG value chain in order to enhance LNG utilisation.
- Process design for LNG regasification stations, both large scale and small scale, from opportunity identification, feasibility assessment to Basis of Design phase for opportunities deployed across Nigeria.
- Support the regasification plants projects in Define and Execute phases, including Commissioning and Start up.
- Work in coordination with the Greenville LNG Storage and Regasification Logistics/ Technical/Sales departments.
- Prepare operating procedures for offloading LNG from tanker trucks to storage tanks and vice versa
- Assist and lead in design of regasification stations. Interact closely with Business Development Leaders to frame potential opportunities and provide assurance in alignment between business opportunities and technical/project delivery.
- Support engineers in the delivery of projects against very challenging timelines in the early design phases.
- Ensuring that operational lessons learned, as well as technology development are
- considered and implemented into design of new regasification facilities.
- Perform all works in accordance with sound safety practices and using appropriate safety devices and equipment; Applies Health, Safety and Environmental Standards in all working procedures.
- Build and maintain network between Rumuji LNG plant and Regasification stations/projects for timely support.
- Manage front end project coordination of regasification projects across many disciplines.
- Champion close interactions with Sales and business development for the interest of Greenville LNG.
EDUCATION AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical or Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ working experience in LNG process engineering out of which 5 years must be in Regasification plant design, construction, commissioning and operation.
- Advanced knowledge of ASPEN-HYSYS 2006.5 user skills to perform process simulation and good command on other process simulators like ASPEN PLUS 2006, Chemcad and FLARENET 2006.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their resume with the job code to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two (2) weeks from date of publication. Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be shortlisted and contacted.
N:B It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirement of the role such variations are common occurrence and cannot in themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the job.
All advertised positions attract a competitive remuneration package.