This position shall be responsible for providing process engineering support to production and maintenance, LNG storage and regasification systems and technologies, elaborate, define, size and validate the various items, units and technical deliverables in the plant.
- Support Production and maintenance heads by providing process suggestions and solutions to plant situations.
- Prepare operating procedures in coordination with production and HSE teams.
- Make process calculation like heat and material balance, hydraulics and pressure balance, control valve and pressure relief valve sizing, flare load calculation, depressurization study, boil-off gas calculation for cryogenic liquid storage tanks.
- Carry out process technology study, optimization and design philosophy like Overpressure Protection philosophy, Isolation and Emergency Shutdown philosophy preparation
- Formulate common documentation system for production and maintenance of LNG plant.
- Prepare templates for reports and log generation.
- Carry out process calculations to improve plant performance
- Support production and maintenance during start-up operations.
- Work with production/maintenance teams and document control for Integration of documents.
- Develop process equipment specifications and datasheet.
- Execute process simulation with ASPEN-HYSYS.
EDUCATION AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ working experience in LNG plant.
- Advanced knowledge of ASPEN-HYSYS 2006.5 user skills to perform process simulation and good command on other process simulators like ASPEN PLUS 2006, Chemcad and FLARENET 2006
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their resume with the job code to email@example.com not later than two (2) weeks from date of publication. Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be shortlisted and contacted.
N:B It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirement of the role such variations are common occurrence and cannot in themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the job.
All advertised positions attract a competitive remuneration package.