The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Ensure credibility of finance team and function by providing timely and accurate comparative financial performance reports, analysis of budgets and financial forecasts and profitability analysis, cash flow planning, development, and management both immediate and longer-term financing strategy. This includes the internal financial reporting systems, overall process and flow of responsibilities to ensure safeguarding of confidential information, timely and accurate reporting and support of ongoing company operations and growth.
- Lead financial analysis and related efforts in support of corporate development and investment opportunities by providing financial evaluations of potential investment transactions, due diligence, underlying structure considerations, negotiation strategies and coordinated communications with external legal related advisers and related support.
- Play primary leadership role in the coordination and advisement in the development of the company’s yearly strategic plan to include assembling senior management team input, establishment of key underlying priorities and underlying assumptions, as well as preparation of all financial and investment related schedules.
- Play key role in the development and presentation of Company’s annual Base business planning process and ongoing trend analysis of business performance. Key examples include support and
- coordination with sales team in preparation and analysis of assumptions and projections in development of the annual sales budget, as well as, assistance with department heads in preparation of annual expense budgets along with key underlying assumptions
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with key accounting, tax, auditor, insurance, banks, investment community and other service providers. Play key coordination and accountability link role with Board of Directors.
- Assist Human Resource (HR) leadership team with both short and long human resource term plan development and execution, financial and budget planning analysis, which will support the ongoing Greenville LNG Company strategic plan, goals and objectives.
- Manage and coordinate both internal and external advisory services efforts to optimize the ongoing tax obligations of the company under its current structure and organization as well as for future ventures and entities that might become part of the Greenville LNG organization.
- Play leadership and support role in the planning and administration relating to Greenville LNG Company’s intellectual property assets to include patents, trademarks, etc. to optimize competitive advantage and protection, as well as enhancement to corporate market value.
- Oversee development of company accounting policies and procedures as defined and agreed by executive management needs to support, protect and optimize on-going growth of Greenville LNG Company.
EDUCATION AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in any finance discipline or MBA
- Minimum of 15 years’ continuous experience in a financial and accounting management position in Oil and Gas industry
- Strong financial, accounting and auditing background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their resume with the job code to email@example.com not later than two (2) weeks from date of publication. Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be shortlisted and contacted.
N:B It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirement of the role such variations are common occurrence and cannot in themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the job.
All advertised positions attract a competitive remuneration package.