LNG is sold by Greenville in tons.
The buyer is required to fill the Customer Data Sheet to enable Greenville know their requirements and for all calculations to be made. Once the price and other commercial terms are accepted, the sales and purchase agreement (SPA) is signed between buyer and Greenville. Greenville’s technical team will visit the site to explain scope matrix, and to provide civil layout drawing to help the customer undertake civil construction work on their site. Greenville LNG storage tanks and vaporizers will be installed as per the technical requirements. Greenville will also train customers personnel to operate and maintain the plant.
A prospective customer of Greenville LNG will be required to:
- Provide space/land for constructing LNG storage, regasification and installation of power generating equipment (in case of power solution).
- Carry out the civil works, electrical infrastructure for earthing, firefighting and lightening protection system related to the LNG equipment according to the designs and drawings provided by Greenville.
- Operate the LNG equipment.
- Perform regular maintenance on the LNG equipment.
- Obtain the ‘approval to operate’ from the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), and any other licenses or permits related to the LNG equipment.
- Provide utilities to install, commission, test and run the LNG equipment.